Looking for Staff?
EMS Labour. The people you need, exactly when you need them.
It goes without saying that every business needs skilled labour to perform specific tasks. But finding people with the right expertise can be easier said than done, especially when you’re in a hurry. Fortunately with EMS Labour, you have specialised talent at your fingertips, from heavy vehicle mechanics and auto electricians, to boilermakers and maintenance personnel.
Whether you need someone short or long term, on a fixed or casual basis, EMS Labour can help. All our tradesmen have been carefully recruited, so you can count on us for quality (if you’re not satisfied, we’ll replace staff at no extra charge). Our dedicated team is always on hand to answer questions and take care of all the details like superannuation and tax. And if you’re not 100% satisfied with the staff we provide, EMS will provide guaranteed replacements – so you won’t be left short.
What we offer
- Qualified tradesmen to meet your industry’s requirements, including diesel mechanics, auto electricians and boilermakers.
- Staff available on a casual short-term basis, or for longer fixed periods of time.
- Shift cover for when employees are sick or on annual leave.
- A three-month pre-employment trial for full time employees, so you can employ permanent staff with confidence.
Why choose EMS Labour?
- We only represent the highest calibre of staff, so quality is a certainty.
- If a tradesman we provide isn’t working out to your satisfaction, we guarantee a replacement will be provided.
- Our team is available to support you around the clock, 7 days a week.
- We take total control of the entire recruitment process, from advertising and interviews, to aptitude and safety testing. Our process is in line with relevant legislations, and we’ll take any additional specifications you have into account too.
- We take care of administration, performance management issue resolution and risk management, including worker’s compensation requirements.
Click here to see some of our work.