THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED.
Thank you for your interest.
About the business and the role
EMS Sales is a key division among our Group of companies. Within EMS Sales, we offer over $3M worth of new, rebuilt and good used stock to our ever growing group of clients that are based across all of Australia; as well as some Internationally.
With our Primary focus on the Hardrock, Underground Mining sector; EMS boasts one of the largest and widest range of stock items to suit most of the popular makes and models in this market.
Working with our Key Client Managers and other Divisional Managers, the successful applicant with be responsible for identifying opportunities within our existing pool of clients, as well as looking for new opportunities within our marketplace.
EMS Group employs over 125 staff nationally, and has major contracts in place in WA, NSW and VIC, which includes 4 nationally funded tunneling projects across Sydney. As a group, we also have over 50 specialized pieces of bespoke, U/G mining and Tunneling equipment that we offer for hire, and as the Parts Manager, you will be responsible for assisting in servicing these units with our suite of stock.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Respond to urgent parts inquiries from our existing clients; (by web inquiry, email, phone or foot traffic)
- Negotiate sales prices when required
- Identify purchase opportunities
- Seek out sales leads by working with other EMS managers to understand their clients needs/ equipment fleet
- Manage all aspects of stock and inventory
- Supervise store person
- Assist with Sales inquiries on mobile plant and equipment when required
Skills and experience
- Sound, proven experience with Underground Mining products is essential
- Proven experience with inventory management
- Excellent work ethic and attention to detail
- Be a strong, cultural fit with our existing team and be an active contributor to culture
- Drivers Licence
- Sound communication skills; particularly via email and phone
- Be willing and keen to perform Sales Representative duties as part of role
Job benefits and perks
Aside from being part of an exciting and welcoming team at EMS Group, as Parts Manager, you will be entitled to a company work vehicle.
Please direct all email inquiries to email@example.com or call (02) 6884 4408 during business hours.