Light Vehicle Auto Mechanic: above-award wage, career progression opportunities
Are you a hardworking auto mechanic looking for opportunities to expand your skills, progress your career, and be rewarded with an above-industry award wage?
EMS Group is seeking a permanent, full-time light vehicle auto mechanic who has Toyota Land Cruiser experience to join its Workshop team in Dubbo. The successful applicant will be flexible and willing to work a combination of workshop hours and onsite shift work when required.
The job offers variety of work, ongoing training and support, the opportunity to upskill toward a heavy vehicle diesel mechanic trade certificate, and a point of entry into the mining industry.
EMS Group is offering a very attractive package to the right applicant.
- Carry out scheduled maintenance and repairs to a fleet of mobile and fixed plant
- Conduct fault finding repairing and/ or replacing components as required
- Maintain plant and equipment ensuring compliance with regulations
- Ensure the workshop/work areas remain clean and tidy
- Adhere to safe work practices and identify and manage potential risks.
Skills and experience required:
- Trade qualification
- Toyota Land Cruiser experience
- A current Drivers Licence
- Flexible and reliable, with a team player attitude
- Be physically fit and willing to perform manual handling tasks.
This is an opportunity to advance your career in a high profile business.
For more information about the position, please contact:
02 6884 4408
Submit your resume and cover online via the form below, or send to:
ATT: Sharon Mansfield
PO Box 4969
Dubbo NSW 2830