- Full-time position
- Dynamic, growing, reputable company
- Excellent conditions and career progression
EMS Group is seeking an Electrical Coordinator to support one if its fastest growing areas of the business, EMS Mine Site Electrical.
The position offers fantastic career progression for someone with a background in hardrock underground mining and site supervisor experience.
This is full-time position responsible for leading the daily planning, scheduling and allocation of electrical, mechanical and labour related tasks through the effective communication and consultation with the EMS Mine Site Electrical Manager.
The successful applicant will have/be:
- Minimum two years’ experience in hardrock underground mining
- Supervisor-level experience
- Demonstrated administration skills
- Highly organised
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong desire to drive sales through effective client relationship management
- Strong work ethic
- A problem solver with demonstrated ability to think outside the square.
About EMS Group
EMS Group is a New South Wales owned and operated solutions provider for the mining and civil construction industries across Australia.
The company was founded in 2010 and has earned its reputation as a reliable, capable, and responsive company committed to safety, efficiency, and 100% client satisfaction.
Based in Dubbo, NSW, with an office in Perth, WA, EMS Group is supported by a team of almost 200 highly skilled employees dedicated to servicing its clients right across Australia.
For more information, or to submit your cover letter and resume, please contact:
EMS Mine Site Electrical Manager
M: 0447 015 086