Component Rebuild Technician
EMS Group is a New South Wales owned and operated labour, equipment and machinery solutions provider for the mining, earthmoving, and construction industries across Australia.
Our dedicated team of problem solvers are experts in their field, delivering quality service through the company’s six core divisions: Labour, Hire, Parts, Sales, Mine Site Electrical and Workshop.
The EMS Workshop takes great pride in its work and is seeking a full-time, permanent Component Rebuild Technician to join its professional and proficient team for an immediate start.
- Rebuilds of powertrain components including diffs, transmissions, engines, final drives and torque converters to OEM standard
- Predominantly CATERPILLAR components
Skills & experience:
- Trade qualified heavy diesel mechanic
- Caterpillar trained and experienced with component rebuilds is preferred
- Ability to source and interpret service literature, including the skills of efficiently utilising CAT SIS
- Intermediate skill level with Microsoft Word, Excel
- Emphasis on cleanliness and attention to detail
- Emphasis on safe work practices and quality control.
If you are interested in being part of the EMS team and meet the criteria above, please apply by completing the form below, or by emailing email@example.com with your resume and a covering letter.