EMS Group Apprenticeship Program
EMS Group offers apprenticeship programs that deliver the quality training and high standard of learning needed to gain a trade qualification.
Interested apprentices may contact EMS Group at any time to enquire.
We currently have opportunities for those interested in:
- Heavy Diesel Mechanics (Trade qualification AUR31116 – Certificate III in Heavy Commercial Vehicle Mechanical Technology)
- Mechanical Fitter or Machinist (National Course Code: MEM30205 – Certificate III in Engineering)
Why Complete an Apprenticeship with EMS Group
- Diversity: For a mechanical business, the EMS Workshop covers so many aspects of the trade. You’ll work on everything from loaders and trucks to light vehicles and 4WDs. You’ll be based at in Dubbo but also have the opportunity to complete field service work across Australia.
- Opportunity: Work towards a trade qualification while gaining the skills and experience of working in a national company that helps you build a solid career. EMS Group is a major supplier to a diverse range of clients across mining, tunnelling, civil construction, government and rail. By completing your training with EMS Group, you’ll gain skills and experience working in a national company and help you build a solid career.
- Culture: We have a welcoming and diverse team and offer a flexible and rewarding work environment.
One-Week Trial Period
EMS Group offers a one-week, paid trial period for apprentice applicants.
During the trial period, potential apprentices will:
- Complete site and WHS induction
- Work Monday – Friday, 8am – 4pm from the EMS Workshop
- Be supervised by a member of the EMS Workshop team
- Need to supply and wear their own steel cap boots and Hi-Vis cotton drill workwear (uniforms will be provided upon employment).
At the end of the trial period, employment through EMS Group’s apprenticeship program may be offered.
HOW TO APPLY
Contact EMS Workshop Manager, Pete Edwards on email@example.com or phone (02) 6884 4408.