Mine Site Electrical
EMS Group is a New South Wales owned and operated labour and equipment solutions provider for the mining and construction industries across Australia.
EMS Mine Site Electrical provides a complete and dedicated service to this specialised sector of hardrock underground mining, including:
- Highly skilled tradespeople across the spectrum of electrical services (instrumentation, H.V, mill, underground, etc.), based Australia-wide
- Sales and rental of electrical components (pumps, starters, cables, DBs, etc.)
- Service exchange trailing cables
- Wholesale pricing on cable and consumable products
- Project work – no matter the size or location
- Electrical Engineering Management Plans, Auditing and Compliance
- Electrical Engineering and Design
- Peace of mind with quality assurance.
Why EMS Mine Site Electrical?
With a proven track record of delivering cost-effective labour and equipment solutions for the mining industry across Australia, EMS Group offers unparalleled service and a commitment to exceeding expectations.
When you can’t find labour, we will have the solution. When you can’t find machinery or yours is down, we will do what it takes to keep you running.
Led by the highly-regarded Craig Ellison, the experienced and reliable team at EMS Mine Site Electrical has a wealth of knowledge and deep understanding of the industry and the unique requirements of electrical contracting.
What can EMS Mine Site Electrical offer?
- Exceptional service and a reliable, accessible team
- We hand-pick our tradespeople to guarantee their work ethic and skills are exactly what you need
- We source and supply superior products at exceptional prices
- We are solutions focussed and we always deliver
- Current workforce in four states of Australia.
Contact EMS Mine Site Electrical
EMS Mine Site Electrical Manager
0447 015 086
EMS Mine Site Electrical Licence Numbers:NSW. 305721C
QLD. EC. 82082
VIC. REC. 26745
WA. EC. 12787