Underground Heavy Diesel Fitters
EMS is a locally owned and operated company that specializes in offering 5 core services to the mining, construction, agriculture and earthmoving industries. EMS boasts a state of the art workshop specializing in mechanical repairs and component overhauls.
We currently have an opportunity for experienced, underground diesel fitters in multiple locations across western NSW.
You will be responsible for the repair, preventative & breakdown maintenance of heavy plant and earth moving equipment/machinery.
The suitable candidate will possess the following:
- A trade qualification as a Diesel Fitter/Mechanic.
- Experience working with underground heavy earth moving equipment.
- Previous underground mine site experience.
- Pass a full medical, drug/alcohol screen.
- Be willing to submit an Australian Federal Police check.
If you are interested in being part of the EMS team and meet the criteria above, please apply by completing the form below, or by
emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a covering letter.