At EMS, we’re committed to being a leading brand offering skilled, safety conscious staff, increasing the productivity for our clients. We pride ourselves on being a culture driven organisation and value our employees. With our business growing, we are seeking experienced Underground electricians to join our team, based in Dubbo NSW. Multiple positions are available, working across many different east coast sites. Travel expenses may be covered for the right candidates.
To be considered for the position of Underground Electrician, you must:
- Be trade qualified
- East Coast electrical licence
- Have previous experience in underground hardrock mining jobs.
- Have a minimum Class C driver’s license
- Be honest and trustworthy
- Have great work ethics
- Be safe, neat & tidy
- Be willing to work as part of a team
- Be willing to work overtime and flexible hours when required
- HV Switching ticket is highly desirable
This position will involve some site works, so you must be available to travel and stay overnight when required.
If you are interested in being part of the EMS team and meet the criteria above, please apply by completing the form below, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a covering letter.