Electrician required. Are you a Cable Repairer?
EMS Group is a New South Wales owned and operated business with a proven track record of delivering a professional, efficient, and cost-effective service to mining, earthmoving, construction and agricultural industry across Australia.
Our dedicated team are experts in their field, delivering quality service through the company’s six core divisions: Labour, Workshop, Hire, Sales, Parts, and Mine Site Electrical.
Our Mine Site Electrical division is seeking a qualified electrician to join its growing team as a cable repairer to service the mining and industrial sectors.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Test, repair and fit/join various sized mining and industrial electrical cables
- Switch board building, underground 1000v starter panels
- Workshop based with some site work when required.
Skills and experience
- Willingness to learn
- Safety as a core value
- Experience with repairing cables – desirable
- Good hand tool skills and attention
- Good communication skills.
For more information about the position, please contact:
02 6884 4408
Submit your resume and cover online via the form below, or send to:
ATT: Sharon Mansfield
PO Box 4969
Dubbo NSW 2830