Diesel Fitters required
About the company:
EMS is a locally owned and operated company that specialises in offering 5 core services to the mining, construction, agriculture and earthmoving industries. EMS boasts a state of the art workshop specialising in mechanical repairs and component overhauls.
About the role:
- Contract/Permanent, heavy diesel fitters.
- Perform fault finding diagnostics on site.
- Minimum supervisions.
- Maintain high level of safety in line with company policies.
- Responsible for repair, preventative and breakdown maintenance of heavy plant and earth moving equipment/machinery.
Skills & experience:
- A trade qualification as a Diesel Fitter/Mechanic.
- Experience working with heavy fixed plant &/or earth moving equipment.
- Previous experience in site mining jobs.
- Pass a full medical, drug/alcohol screen.
- Be willing to submit an Australian Federal Police check.
Benefits & Culture:
- Top hourly rates
- Choose from a variety of swings to suit your needs
- Investing in digital and online technologies to be a leader in our market
- Locally owned and operated
If you meet the above criteria, please see how to apply below.
For more information about the position, please contact:
02 6884 4408
Submit your resume and cover online via the form below, or send to:
ATT: Sharon Mansfield
PO Box 4969
Dubbo NSW 2830